1. Starting at the road at Hanalei Pier, turn right and continue west on Weke Road.
2. Continue on Weke Road almost to the end, turning LEFT onto Anae Rd
3. Quickly arriving back at the main highway, make a LEFT heading back east towards the airport
4. Continue on the east side, passing through towns Princeville, Kilauea, Anahola, Kapaa & Wailua.
5. Once you get to Lihue, at stoplight turn RIGHT onto Kuhio Hwy 56. (note you’ll see a sign Hwy 51/Airport to go straight. This is where you turn right not straight)
6. Stay on main highway, will change to Highway 50, passing through towns Omao, Lawai, Kalaheo, Port Allen, Waimea, Kekaha.
7. About 6 miles past Kekaha, just after the PMRF, you’ll veer to the right & turn around at Mana Rd. (just before the road turns really rough). There will be a staff car parked here.
8. We need to add about 13 miles, so will do it out here where it’s flat.
9. Turn around and go back to Kekaha town (little over 6 miles)
10. Once you’re in Kekaha town, look for Alae Rd/Hwy 552. It should be the 4th street on your left.
11. Turn around and head back west to Mana Rd (where a staff car will be). You’ll be at about mile 80.
12. Turn around and head back east towards the airport. However will not be going as far as the airport.
13. Again pass through Kekaha, Waimea, Port Allen, Kalaheo.
14. After Kalaheo, around mile 102.5, you’ll see a veer to the right, Koloa Rd/Hwy 530. DO NOT TAKE IT. Stay to the left.
15. Continue past Kawai, Omao.
16. Once you get back into Lihue town (may see signs that say Puhi), just after mile 111, you’ll see Kauai Community College on the left.
17. Just after the college, you’ll turn RIGHT onto Nuhuo Rd where the YMCA is.
18. Continue past the YMCA to the roundabout (very short distance), go around the roundabout & come back to FINISH at the YMCA parking lot.