- Last valley of the day #neverstop #runusa #running #america #hurleyh2o #epic #trek #outdoors… http://t.co/pswqUa8civ about 13 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Jason having some fun in the run #neverstop #runusa #running #america #hurleyh2o #epic #trek #outdoors… http://t.co/y9YmL0y8M5 about 16 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- http://t.co/r6dCmPKq1A http://t.co/CCyz5t0vIf about 17 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Keith Cox thank you for your contribution to R[U]N -- JL is crossing mile 45 on Day 16 #neverstop http://t.co/tlYU2NxIty about 17 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Day 16 Mile 45: Yew!!! #neverstop #w4wrun #hurleyh2o #runusa please contribute to our cause at… http://t.co/Ey7qpv3dZO about 17 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thank you Frankie Lam for your $100 donation to R[U]N 49miles a day @ 6,000ft+ http://t.co/UEYVIdmz5n about 19 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NikaWater: @jasonlester Thank YOU! Keep up the great work. We are honored to support you. about 20 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thank you @NikaWater for the H2O on R[U]N and your mission to give 100% for access to clean drinking water. http://t.co/heSYfWYxPq about 21 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @michaelroeger it's for charity take the focus of yourself. about 21 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to michaelroeger ReplyRetweetFavorite
- You guys can contribute at http://t.co/VpNqikbdJb ! Thank you for your help. #neverstop #helping… http://t.co/zIoevpGSOc about 22 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
EPIC5 2011 – ResultsOfficial Finishers
Full 5 days, full 140.6 distance daily
Josef Arjam, Juan Craveri, Christian Isakson, Jason Lester
Partial distance and team relay
•Team Nike (relay): Michelle Macy, Patty Smaldone, Kelly McKean
•Chet Blanton - Completed a modified distance triathlon everyday due to injury but completed the full 140.6 of the Kona course.
•Michael Flartey - Participated everyday including 2 full days, but ultimately had to withdraw daily at partial distance due to injury.
•William Pruett - Kona course charity slot, fully completed the Kona course on Day 5.
EPIC5 NewsApril 23, 2011 - EPIC5 Featured on Outside Television's Website! [article]
April 23, 2011 - EPIC5 Challenge to Test the Extreme Limits of Human Endurance with Five Athletes Completing Five Triathlons over a Mere Five Day [press release]
April 5, 2011 - EPIC5 athlete Christian Isakson story on Fox News 12 Oregon [video]
February 7, 2011 - Endurance Race Group, Inc. is pleased to announce their newly formed partnership with Terra Firma Media Group, Inc.