- Thank you Frankie Lam for your $100 donation to R[U]N 49miles a day @ 6,000ft+ http://t.co/UEYVIdmz5n about 24 minutes ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NikaWater: @jasonlester Thank YOU! Keep up the great work. We are honored to support you. about 54 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thank you @NikaWater for the H2O on R[U]N and your mission to give 100% for access to clean drinking water. http://t.co/heSYfWYxPq about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @michaelroeger it's for charity take the focus of yourself. about 2 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to michaelroeger ReplyRetweetFavorite
- You guys can contribute at http://t.co/VpNqikbdJb ! Thank you for your help. #neverstop #helping… http://t.co/zIoevpGSOc about 3 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Win my R[U]N @Nike Flyknit JL's that I wore for mile 300-600 http://t.co/iCSorqyFYF http://t.co/06L3bolHeA about 9 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @IAMAPROSURFER: Is @jasonlester doing the unknown? Biked 4,000 miles across America and now is running back across all within 12months!?… about 17 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Day 15: Mile 45. Are you going to do more than like this picture by supporting us at http://t.co/VpNqikbdJb ?… http://t.co/LR7giz1V3D about 18 hours ago from Instagram ReplyRetweetFavorite
- One of the illest guys I know. Up @ 5:15am to skate next to me while I run. #KAMO http://t.co/EIjtUZSe5z about 18 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out these amazing pictures of R[U]N @ http://t.co/IxS5gjZuOr @wavesforwater @NikaWater @Hurley_H2O @Hawaiian_OLA @Mannatech @Nike about 19 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
EPIC5 2011 – ResultsOfficial Finishers
Full 5 days, full 140.6 distance daily
Josef Arjam, Juan Craveri, Christian Isakson, Jason Lester
Partial distance and team relay
•Team Nike (relay): Michelle Macy, Patty Smaldone, Kelly McKean
•Chet Blanton - Completed a modified distance triathlon everyday due to injury but completed the full 140.6 of the Kona course.
•Michael Flartey - Participated everyday including 2 full days, but ultimately had to withdraw daily at partial distance due to injury.
•William Pruett - Kona course charity slot, fully completed the Kona course on Day 5.
EPIC5 NewsApril 23, 2011 - EPIC5 Featured on Outside Television's Website! [article]
April 23, 2011 - EPIC5 Challenge to Test the Extreme Limits of Human Endurance with Five Athletes Completing Five Triathlons over a Mere Five Day [press release]
April 5, 2011 - EPIC5 athlete Christian Isakson story on Fox News 12 Oregon [video]
February 7, 2011 - Endurance Race Group, Inc. is pleased to announce their newly formed partnership with Terra Firma Media Group, Inc.